We are looking for Shonai Ambassadors to
share the attraction of Shonai Terrior on Social Media!
Applicatioin Deadline: Tuesday, 14 February 2023
WHAT IS AN AMBASSADOR?
We are looking for a pair of Shonai Ambassadors (one or pair can apply) who use SNS to share the appeal of sake, agricultural products, seafood, and other products from the Shonai region that are introduced at the Shonai Terroir Fair. The ambassadors will share their thoughts to the producers and the deliciousness of the food products with people living in Singapore. The ambassador will also help to spread the attraction of Shonai Terroir to as many people as possible.
- Tasting local food from the Shonai Region of Japan, exploring the Shonai area, regularly sharing the attractions of the area on social medias.
- Eat and drink Shonai Terroir at a restaurant in Singapore sponsored by Shonai Terroir and regularly convey its attraction on social media. You will follow the instructions of the Shonai Terroir office regarding which restaurant / when to do a tasting, and how to post on social media.
- Shonai as an ambassador at the Shonai Terroir Events. You are invited and to attend the Emperor’s Birthday Celebration Reception on Thursday, 23 February and the Yamagata Prefecture Shonai Terroir Food Culture Reception on Saturday, 25 February as an ambassador. Ambaassadurwill also be invited to attend future events
WHO CAN APPLY?
Terms and Conditions
Residents of Singapore who are 21 years of age or older
Please fill out the following
- We and our affiliated media may make secondary use of posts with the hashtag “#shonaiambassador” on social medias such as Instagram and Twitter (including texts and recipes), portraits, and images (including videos, illustrations, etc.) of you , family members and friends. In the case of images that include a person other than the person in question, we will ask the person in the picture to confirm that he/she has given consent to our use. In principle, the period of use is indefinite. Once uploaded, the content will be posted for an indefinite period of time. Although you have the copyright to the photos you submit, only the Shonai Terroir Office will have the right to use them, except for Instagram Inc. Please agree to the terms and conditions of the competition before submitting your photo.
- We may use the profile photo, account name, and introduction of the ambassador on social media when announcing the ambassador.
- The right to receive the privilege may not be transferred to a third party. In addition, the products provided may not be transferred or resold to a third party.
- Applicants must be residents of Singapore.
- Follow Nippon Ichi on Facebook and Instagram (@nipponichi.sg).
- Invitational trips to Shonai will be from 1 April 2023 to 31 December 2023. Please note that departure dates are subject to restrictions and will be determined in consultation with the Shonai Terroir Office.
- The period of the program is one year and pairs of applicants are acceptable.
- After the ambassador’s term/period, he/she may switch to an affiliate contract and continue to promote Shonai.
- The period of this activity will be from April 2023 to the end of March 2024.
- The announcement will be made by direct contact with the applicant.
- Appear on the website as Shonai Ambassador.
- Once you sign the contract, you will become an ambassador.
- The Shonai Ambassador Office reserves all rights to all descriptions, images, videos, etc. in the Shonai Ambassador activities.
Tuesday, 14 February 2023
Wednesday, 16 February 2023
Your personal data is important to us and it is our policy to respect the confidentiality information and the privacy of each individual seriously. This Policy outlines how we manage the personal data we hold in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act in Singapore.
By providing your personal data to Shonai Terroir Office You have acknowledge that you have read this Policy and your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data to staffs, agents, representatives of Shonai Terroir Office service providers and contractors which include your consents to Shonai Terroir Office’s use for the purpose of delivering marketing promotional material relating to our products, ongoing events, services and/or special offers. All personal data collected by us will be securely stored and disposed when no longer needed.
The collection and use of personal data
- We will only use or disclose your personal data with your consent upon your application as a Shonai Terroir ambassador.
This personal data collected may include the following:
• Your Name
• Your Home Address
• Your Mobile No.
• Your Email Address
• Social Media Account Names and Followers
• Reason for Application
- We may collect, use or disclose your personal data provided to us voluntarily or on your behalf and your personal data will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees and third parties engaged by us for any of the purposes as promotion related to Shonai Terroir fair.
For more inquiry, please feel free to email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in applying. The Shonai Ambassador is closed for applications.